Monday, June 18, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #45 and a Sunny Monday!

18-06-12


18-06-12f


18-06-12g


June18


Marco Tozzi nude flats


The sun is shining! It’s not that cold outside! I couldn’t see my breath when I left the house this morning! This is progress people! However, the office is still likely to be chilly (I hate air conditioning with a passion unless it’s actually really hot outside) so I’ve layered up just to be on the safe side.

18-06-12e


18-06-12b


These shoes came to me last week courtesy of Fuel Your Fashion Online. This is not a website I had heard of before they contacted me, but they stock a wide range of shoes including Iron Fist and the brand I am wearing today: Marco Tozzi. A full review is coming in the next week or so, but my first impression of these shoes is that they are well made (leather inside and out) and comfortable.

18-06-12c


18-06-12d


Tonight I have double gym class: Zumba and then Body Conditioning. By the time I’m done with those I will be ready to go home and eat my tea, then watch Scavenger Hunt (not called that but I can’t remember the real title) on Quest.

Navy blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Nude flats – Marco Tozzi (c/o Fuel Your Fashion Online)
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue glitter belt – H&M

Total Est. Cost £81

No comments:

Post a Comment