Thursday, June 14, 2012

Outfit: Leopard, Grey, Turquoise

14-06-12b


14-06-12


14-06-12e


June14


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


This outfit was supposed to be just the cardi and dress with the turquoise belt, but when I got up this morning I was cold and so added the extra layer of the turquoise top. I got the belt many years ago from a jeans store and I loved it because it is so bonkers. However, it doesn’t get that much wear because it is so bonkers. I think I had a pair of jeans with super wide belt loops at the time and wore it initially with those, but now it doesn’t fit any of my belt loops so got relegated to the back of the wardrobe.

14-06-12d


Last night’s committee meeting didn’t finish until 10.55pm so it was a later night than usual for a week day. Consequently I am going to need lots of tea today.

14-06-12c


Tonight I need to do the grocery shopping on the way home, then there’s a singing rehearsal this evening.

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
Turquoise top – Long Tall Sally
Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Black and beige shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise leather belt – some jeans store years ago
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black and silver bracelets – gifted

Total Est. Cost £75

No comments:

Post a Comment