Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #43 and Some Coral Shoes

13-06-12


13-06-12d


13-06-12e


June13


LK Bennett Maddox coral


When I thought to myself the other day that I must really crack on with saving my shoes, I didn’t mean by adding new pairs and wearing them right away. Though that is just what I have done, thanks to the lovely people at Sarenza and their continuing Ambassador Programme gift vouchers. I had to go for yet another pair of LK Bennetts (I’m going to own their entire collection at this rate!) as I know they are well made, fit me and are comfortable for the height of the heels. I plumped for the Maddox wedges in coral this time, though in reality they are a lovely bright orangey shade and will be perfect for summer (if we ever get ones that is!). There are limited sizes left in this style/colour now, but they have just been reduced by 20% in the sale so now is as good a time as any to buy if they still have your size.

13-06-12b


Last night I went to the gym and did the step class. I briefly contemplated staying for body conditioning that followed straight after but I’ve done that class before and didn’t get much out of it. The Monday night one is much better. I went home and treated myself to some Ben & Jerry’s frozen yoghurt and watched a couple of documentaries on BBC Four. We then realised we’d missed Jimmy and the Giant Supermarket but thanks to the miracle that is the timeshift channel we were able to catch it on Channel 4 +1 an hour later than it aired.

13-06-12c


Tonight I have a drama group committee meeting at my friend’s house and it was one of the member’s birthday the other day so I’ve heard rumours there will be cake.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black dress – H&M
Orange wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Necklace – gifted
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Black patent belt – Primark

Total Est. Cost £58

No comments:

Post a Comment