Friday, June 29, 2012

Thursday Latelies (In Text Form)

Happy Thursday! Here’s what I’ve been enjoying this week!

  • Dirty Dancing – what could be better than turning on the TV and finding your favourite movie is randomly playing on Channel 5. Awesome! 
  • Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles – a cheese revelation! These are 0 WW points for 1 triangle and 1 just point for 2 or 3 triangles. I had one on toast with beans last weekend as a healthier alternative to real cheese. 
  • Online recipes – I don’t cook from recipe books that much anymore. If I want to make something I will usually Google for a recipe then set up my laptop on the kitchen table for cooking made easy. If I know I’ll want to make the recipe again then I’ll print it off and add it to my folder of magazine tear-outs and online print-outs. That folder comes out far more often than an actual recipe book these days. 
  • Just Dance 3 for Wii – awesome tracks, group routines where everyone does different movements and a whole lot of fun! I might invest come payday.

No comments:

Post a Comment