Thursday, July 12, 2012

Outfit: 80s Disco

12-07-12b


12-07-12d


July12


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


So today I appear to have inadvertently dressed like an 80s disco. Red pants, rolled up blazer cuffs, turquoise eyeliner. But I like it. And that’s what counts.

12-07-12c


Last night I did 20 minutes on the Wii playing Just Dance 3. There are a couple of songs on there that I love, and it’s nice to have a change from the original Just Dance when I want to do a home workout. I also baked some flapjack and did some washing. The washing went on the line this morning so I’m really hoping now that the weather forecast was correct and by some miracle it’s not actually going to rain today.

12-07-12


Tonight I have no plans more exciting than doing the Tesco shop, but I’m OK with that. Sometimes you have to just get on with the mundane tasks.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally
Black shirt – Lee (Luxuriously Tall)
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Black and beige shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise leather belt – H&M
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £78

No comments:

Post a Comment