Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Outfit: Black Dress, Brown Accessories

08-08-12b

08-08-12c

August08

LK Bennett leopard peep toes

My lunch out yesterday was lovely. It was so nice not to be clock-watching at dinnertime and just take our time. We arrived at the pub at 12.30pm and were still sat there at a quarter to three! Fantastic! Afterwards I went back to my sister’s house where our parents were looking after my niece and we all had a cup of tea.

08-08-12

I went home and made some tea for the young man (I was still full from lunch) and then I went to step class at the gym. I had some cereal when I got back, made the lunches for today and then watched An Audience With Victoria Wood that was showing on ITV3. Then my friend S phoned so I spent almost an hour chatting to her.

We are out for tea tonight with some friends which I’m all for as it means I don’t have to cook.

Black dress – George at Asda
Brown shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Brown belt – free with a skirt
Leopard print shoes – LK Bennett (eBay)
Brown wood bangles – gifted
Brown metal bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £64

No comments:

Post a Comment