Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Outfit: Short Tuesday

07-08-12d

07-08-12b

07-08-12e

August07

Next black & cream

I had a nice short day today as I took the afternoon off to have lunch with my sister and my friend who has just started her maternity leave.

07-08-12

This is turning out to be a busy week one way or another. I have step class tonight, then we’re out for tea with some friends tomorrow, then it’s the young man’s niece’s birthday on Thursday.

07-08-12c

Last night I went to Zumba and we learned some new routines that we’ll do for the next few weeks. One of the songs was Cotton Eye Joe which was awesome and involved a completely bonkers routine based on line dancing. I wonder what it feels like to be the instructor, knowing your routine is mad but seeing a room full of people doing it anyway.

Teal dress – Next Tall (eBay)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)
Leopard print scarf – H&M

Total Est. Cost £46

Post linked to Shoeperwoman's Shoeper Shoesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment