Friday, August 03, 2012

Outfit: Friday!

03-08-12b


03-08-12d


August03



03-08-12g


Friday has rolled around once again, hurrah! I’m excited for the weekend. We’re out for tea tonight to celebrate a family birthday and tomorrow night we have a house warming party to attend.

03-08-12c


Last night I did the Tesco shop and then made the lunches for today when I got back. Then I settled myself on the sofa with the new Weight Watchers magazine to read. There are some yummy looking recipes in it (including a rather delicious looking breakfast with fried potatoes, bacon and eggs) that I will definitely have to try out soon.

03-08-12


When I get home today I need to clean the bathroom and then take a shower before we go out. The young man plans to spend tomorrow re-grouting the bathroom so that will mean no shower tomorrow night. Last time he did the bathroom I ended up washing my hair in the kitchen sink which was not fun so I’m vowing to be better prepared this time.
I went for a pink and purple combination today as I found myself reaching for a stripy top last night when pulling out today’s clothes. I stopped myself as I wear a lot of stripy tops and decided to go with something a bit different from the reds and navys I usually wear.

Purple shrug (cut down from a faux wrap top) – Mitch & Co (charity shop)
Pink top – H&M
Jeans – River Island
Purple shoes – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Pink beads – gifted
Pink and silver bangles – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Purple belt – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £52

No comments:

Post a Comment