Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Outfit: Red and White Stripes

14-08-12

14-08-12b

14-08-12e

August14

RI Red wedges

Happy Tuesday y’all! I actually don’t like Tuesdays very much as they tend to be the slowest day of the week. Do you find that? But then they do have the advantage of including step class so they’re not all bad.

14-08-12d

Last night I went to HardCORE and Zumba at the gym. I love my Zumba class – the tunes are good, the routines are bonkers (especially the Cotton Eye Joe one) and it’s a great workout.

14-08-12c

Today I was torn between wanting to wear wide-leg trousers and super high wedges. My wide leg trousers are not long enough to allow me to wear them with super high wedges, plus there’s always a chance you (I) will trip over wide legs if I’m teetering on platform wedges. With rain forecast again the high shoes won out. I’ll save the wide legs for tomorrow.

Red and white stripe top – H&M
Beige trousers – Topshop Tall
Red wedges – River Island
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Brown wood bangles – gifted
Brown metal bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £95

No comments:

Post a Comment