Friday, September 14, 2012

Outfit: Fall Layers

14-09-12c

14-09-12e

September14

Georgia Rose tan boots

There’s a chilly wind today so I decided to layer up and keep warm. I think it might be time for an extra blanket on the bet too as it’s getting increasingly cold at night.

14-09-12

Last night I did the Tesco shop (and got asked for ID when buying beer. Yes, you have to look 25 now to buy alcohol in the UK but even so people, even so!) and then came home and put away all the shopping. We watched Mythbusters (the team were trying to find needles in a haystack) and then I half watched a programme about aircraft, half played solitaire on my phone.

14-09-12d

We have a friend stopping over with us tonight so after tea I need to clean the bathroom and make up the spare room. I have a hair appointment this afternoon too, so it’ll all be a bit busy.

14-09-12b

I wore my super comfy favourite boots from Sarenza today. I am glad I found a replacement for the other pair of tan boots I had as they were such a staple for the past two years. You’ll be sure to see these lots of times over the coming months.

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
Brown top – H&M
Cream top – H&M
Teal jeans – Topshop Tall
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Brown wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £66

No comments:

Post a Comment