Thursday, September 13, 2012

Review: Pamela Mann Fishnet Tights

(without flash)

The lovely people at Tightsplease were kind enough to send me a pair of tights for review last week. I received a pair of Pamela Mann fishnets in nude. I find fishnets to be a good alternative to sheer tights at this time of year – they are just as warm/cool and provide just as much coverage.

(without flash)

I wore the Pamela Mann tights today and was impressed with the fit and the stretch. At 5’11” ‘one size’ tights aren’t always long enough in the legs for me but this pair was fine and didn’t fall down or pull tight over my toes.

(with flash)

Now this may just be me but I found the colour to be a bit odd. For nude tights they are very pink, and they look pink on your legs, especially where the fishnet weave is looser (around the ankles for example). I wore them with boots to hide this as they are too pink to look a natural colour on my legs. The second point to note about them is that they have no gusset. This doesn’t bother me particularly, but some people might find that off putting and I feel it will make them more susceptible to tearing at the crotch, but only time will tell on that one.

(with flash)

Overall I would recommend Pamela Mann’s fishnet tights (though perhaps not in the nude shade) which can be found at Tightsplease in many different colours.

1 comment: