Thursday, September 13, 2012

Outfit: Teal on Thursday

13-09-12

13-09-12d

September13

Miss Sixty Jaiden 2

It’s really too chilly in the mornings to wear a cord jacket instead of a coat, but I added a big scarf and it was OK for the commute. I just love the colour of this blazer and when I discovered I had some tights that were pretty much the same shade, it all came together.

13-09-12b

Last night I called at Boots (and only bought the shampoo and hairspray I’d gone for – this is progress for me!) then picked the young man up from the train station and then we went home and I made tea. I spent the evening catching up with other people’s blogs and reading the new issue of Lucky magazine that arrived yesterday. Indiana Jones was on TV AGAIN – seriously BBC3, what is it with those films? Don’t you have anything else you can show? – which the young man insisted on watching, then we watched the first of the new series of Grand Designs.

13-09-12c

Tonight I’ll be doing the Tesco shop and probably not much else, though I am excited to be making a healthy risotto for tea. I’m going to use lentils for the first time ever so I’m not sure how that will turn out. See the link for the recipe I’ll follow – this blog belongs to one of the girls from the Weight Watchers site so some of what she posts is healthy. Other things, like this Maltesers-Chocolate Fingers-Magic Stars cake, are not.

Teal cord blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Denim dress – Debenhams
Teal tights – c/o Tightsplease
Black suede booties – Miss Sixty (eBay)
Teal necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize
Teal belt – Claire's

Total Est. Cost £53

2 comments:

  1. when you say 'the young man' are you talking about your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, my boyfriend! I started referring to him as 'the young man' years back to protect his anonymity and as it was different to calling him 'the boy' (as so many other bloggers do) or 'boyf' (which I have hated since the days of reading Just Seventeen magazine!).

    ReplyDelete