Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Outfit: Wet Wednesday

12-09-12

12-09-12c

September12

Georgia Rose red booties

It’s raining. Suede boots were not the best choice for today. Neither were wide leg trousers. But not to worry. I didn’t have to venture far outside.

12-09-12b

Last night I went to step class at the gym and I don’t know whether the air conditioning was broken or what, but it was very warm in the room where we were and seemed much harder work than usual. When I got home the young man was out so I played some of my vinyl and read magazines.

Tan sweater – New Look Tall
Brown check trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £32

No comments:

Post a Comment