Monday, October 08, 2012

Outfit: Purple and Black

08-10-12b


08-10-12


08-10-12d


October08


Priceless lilac-pink


After my busy weekend I was back at work today for a bit of a rest! Not that it was much of a rest really, it was quite a busy day being Monday. I paired this skirt with purple again as I’d not worn this top yet this season and I love the ruched sleeves and there are buttons on the back of the neck (although they’re hidden today by my hair. I’ll pair it with something else next time – I’m thinking blue, or perhaps a black top and green tights. The skirt used to be full length and belonged to my mom in the 1960s or 70s. I like the print, but it was too much at ankle length so I had it taken up and now it gets the wear it deserves.

08-10-12c


Purple turtleneck top – Long Tall Sally
Velvet print skirt – Vintage M&S
Black tights – M&Co
Purple booties – Priceless Shoes
Cream and silver bead cluster necklace – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £40

No comments:

Post a Comment