Monday, November 19, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #72 and a Lady in Red

19-11-12


19-11-12d


ArturoChiang


Lots of layers for a rather chilly Monday. I put a long sleeve t under my sweater, and these are the Primark Super Cosy (fleece-lined) tights again.

19-11-12b


19-11-12c


I can’t believe it’s taken me until mid-November to save these boots. They are one of my most comfortable pairs of heels and I’ve had them since 2003 when I bought them at Century 21 in New York. They are leather inside and out, and the soles were leather but I had them re-soled a few years back when the leather started to disintegrate.

Red dress – Sammy and Sid Vintage, Manley NSW
Red polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – Primark
Black leather boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Cream and silver bead cluster – New Look

Total Est. Cost £181

1 comment: