Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Outfit: Cream and Red

23-01-13b


23-01-13


23-01-13e


LK Bennett Zahara black


I have had this dress laid out to wear since Monday. However, as I was in my jeans due to the epic snow the past two days it’s taken until today to put it on. At least I didn’t have to think about what to wear today! This dress is polyester so it’s quite warm and I layered up with a wool sweater and my Primark Super Cosy fleecy tights. I am regretting only buying one pair of these as each time they are in the wash it means I can’t wear them. I will definitely have to get some more next time I’m near a Primark.

23-01-13c


23-01-13d


Last night I made it to the gym for Step class. The hill out of our estate was much improved by the time I got home from work so I felt OK about driving out again in th evening.

Red and cream dress – vintage (Sid and Sammy Vintage, Manly)
Cream sweater – Bench (eBay)
Black tights – Primark
Black patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Cream and silver beads - New Look

Total Est. Cost £79

No comments:

Post a Comment