Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Outfit: In These Shoes? I Don’t Think So

22-01-13b


22-01-13d


George Zebra Flats


There was a little more snow overnight but the main problem this morning was the ice. The compacted snow had frozen and as I didn’t fancy being the first to try the hill on my estate I worked at home to start with and then headed in to the office. I had to clear the 4+ inches of snow off my car first though!

22-01-13c


And don’t worry, I didn’t go out in the snow in these shoes. I stashed these in my bag to wear at the office and wore my trusty Hunter wellies to go in.

22-01-13


Last night I didn’t get to the gym: my car was blocked in and the snow was already freezing when the young man got back. Fingers crossed I can get to Step class tonight and perhaps I’ll go to the gym tomorrow instead of yesterday. We had a quiet night in last night watching TV in the end.

Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Vila (I Am..... boutique)
Zebra print flats – George at Asda (eBay)
Blue scarf – gifted

Total Est. Cost £79

4 comments:

  1. Very cool Kirsty MacColl reference in the title today. I still miss her greatly from the music scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of Kirsty MacColl. Such a shame she didn't get to make more records.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I discovered your blog just before Christmas and love it! I have a real love for shoes too. You have a great selection, I'm very inspired. I noticed how you spelt mom from a previous post, are you from the states? Sorry I am a bit nosey but love all things USA too! Anyway thanks for a fab blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! I'm not from the states, no, I'm British but have said mom for a lot of years - probably the result of too much exposure to US TV shoes and novels!

    ReplyDelete