Thursday, January 24, 2013

Outfit: Faux Fur Overload

24-01-13


24-01-13d


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


The 30 for 30 is on folks! I started making my list last night and I’m at 20 items so far. I’ve decided to start it on Wednesday next week, 30th January (which fits quite nicely with the theme now I think about it), because I have something on the first weekend in March and could do without factoring that into my 30 items. I’m trying to pick a mixture of items and to remember that, although it may not seem that way now, there won’t be snow on the ground forever. In fact it is supposed to thaw at the weekend. As much as I like the snow, it’s getting a little old having to put on wellies every time I want to go outside.

24-01-13b


I really wanted to wear my faux fur today so I planned my outfit around that and when I caught sight of these booties I thought I should get some more wear in as they’re not in my 30 items and they are really only appropriate until the end of March. (Unless we get summer at the end of March again like we did last year.)

24-01-13c


Last night I just had a quiet night – I played on my iPad, watched a little TV and started selecting my 30 items.

Black sweater – Bench (eBay)
Brown cords – Long Tall Sally
Black faux suede booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Faux fur scarf – H&M
Wooden heart necklace (buried under the faux fur) – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £76

No comments:

Post a Comment