Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Outfit: Icy Tuesday

15-01-13c


15-01-13b


15-01-13e


NL Blue


The snow is still lying on the ground and overnight it froze so that made for some interesting conditions this morning. The roads had been well gritted though and so there were no problems driving to work.

15-01-13


I forced myself to go to the gym last night – since my Monday night classes were cancelled I’m not really sure what to now. There’s a class called Tabata at a reasonable time but I’m not sure what that is. Does anyone know? Have you done it? Last night I just went in the actual gym and used the cross trainer and the treadmill. I discovered my MP3 player’s battery was flat when I got there though so no music other than the rubbish the gym was pumping out. Gah.

15-01-13d


Today’s outfit was partially inspired by watching Ingrid’s latest video on You Tube last night. She was bundling up for winter and put on an infinity scarf. I knew I had one of those that the lovely Erin made me for Christmas a few years ago, and that it is super cosy, so the outfit grew from there.

Blue sweater – Topshop (charity shop)
Navy cords – Long Tall Sally
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Infinity scarf – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue beads – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £52

No comments:

Post a Comment