Monday, January 14, 2013

Outfit: Preppy

14-01-13


14-01-13b


14-01-13d


Matalan Snakeskin


I had high hopes for a snow day today but there was little more than an inch outside when I got up and the roads just had a dusting so I set off to work as usual. I did wear my wellies to commute though as more snow was forecast for the morning and indeed arrived. It was thawing by home time.

14-01-13c


This shirt is the one I got in a charity shop on the High Street near work one lunch time last week. It is an Yves Saint Laurent shirt and it’s a man’s one so it is lovely and long in the body and in the sleeves. For £4.99 I couldn’t leave it in the shop.

Pink and blue stripe shirt – YSL (charity shop)
Grey sweater – New Look Tall (eBay)
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Grey rib tights – H&M
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Cream beads – local boutique
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Cream bead earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £52

No comments:

Post a Comment