Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Outfit: Black and Blue, Skirt and Tee

17-04-13d


17-04-13b


17-04-13e


Vivienne Westwood-Melissa Lady Dragon Grey


This is the third and final scarf I made during my week off. It’s also the prettiest if you ask me.

17-04-13


Last night when I got home I made the lunches for today, had a snack and we watched an episode of Lost.

17-04-13c


Not much else to say today really. I was back at work after my day off and just catching up with things.

Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Blue and black lace skirt – Long Tall Sally (similar)
Grey and blue heart shoes – Vivienne Westwood for Melissa (eBay) (in darker grey)
Blue scarf – self made
Silver square hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £117

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! These shoes are so lovely! I may have to splurge on my birthday! Can you let me know if they are quite true to size? I'm between a 4 and a 5 and shoe sizes vary so much don't they? Fab outfit. I love the skirt too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    The Vivienne Westwood/Melissa shoes are dual sized - or they were, you'll need to check when you buy them. So the ones I have are a 7/8. I wear a large 8 or a 9 usually (42 or 43) and the shoes above fit me OK. I can't remember whether they are labelled 40/41 or 41/42.

    ReplyDelete