Monday, April 08, 2013

Outfit: Nautical Stripes for Spring

08-04-13


08-04-13e


08-04-13f


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


I got this skirt in a charity shop last week for just £3.99. You may have seen a sneak peak of it in my Instagrams last week. It’s from Debenhams originally, is in great condition and is the perfect length on me.

08-04-13b


I was back to work this morning and it wasn’t too bad, even if getting up at 6am wasn’t the best thing. It’s just about light at that time now though so that’s a small mercy. I’ve worked out that I have four full weeks and two part weeks to work before my next week off so things could be worse.

08-04-13d


Last night we watched another couple of episodes of Lost, I fitted in some Gossip Girl, did some ironing and we had tea.

08-04-13c


It is marginally warmer today and I’ve decided that I’m no longer going to wear thick tights now that it’s April so I layered up with a long sleeve top, cardi and jacket and wasn’t too cold.

Navy blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay) (similar)
Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Navy and white stripe skirt – Debenhams (charity shop) (similar)
Navy patent wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Blue check scarf – self made
Navy heart necklace - Scope
Silver hoops - gifted

Total Est. Cost £23

No comments:

Post a Comment