Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Outfit: Polka Dots, Denim and Red

15-04-13c


15-04-13


15-04-13d


Jones Bootmaker red suede flats


This jacket came from eBay, BNWT. One thing I love about eBay is that you can decide you want an item, search for it and a range of options will come up. Of course if you want a specific item from a specific store then the search becomes harder, but I just generally want a polka dot jacket and was happy to see what eBay had to offer in my size.

15-04-13b


It’s a lovely sunny day today and I enjoyed the fact that I was at work for just one day before taking tomorrow off for a day out with my sister.

Black and white polka dot jacket – Primark (eBay) (similar)
Red top – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams) (similar)
Red and black suede flats – Jones The Bootmaker (similar)
Red beads – eBay
Silver square hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £76

2 comments:

  1. It was gorgeous down here yesterday afternoon, we spent a few hours playing in the garden. Like the blazer, I'm impressed with your ebay buys. Maybe one day I'll get into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love eBay - I'm working on a post of my best buys at the moment.

    We've had a few warm sunny days recently - long may it continue!

    ReplyDelete