Thursday, April 11, 2013

Outfit: Spots, Stripes and Red Jeans

11-04-13


11-04-13d


11-04-13e


11-04-13f


Next black & cream


The forecast for today was for it to turn chillier again and rain, so I switched up the outfit I had planned for today for this one, which involved a cosy sweater and jeans. Rain and flesh coloured tights do not mix well as the tights usually end up spattered with mucky marks. It also meant I could go straight to the pub for tea without changing what I was wearing. Although I did discover mid-morning that I had managed to get a splodge of toothpaste on my sleeve (and my toothpaste is bright turquoise so, disaster!). It was Tide To Go to the rescue and fortunately the mark came out no bother.

11-04-13b


11-04-13c


Last night, in a fit of optimism, I gave myself a pedicure. I say optimism because I tend to be fairly lazy about pedicures in the winter months and by painting my toenails I live in hope that it might be warm enough for peep toe shoes in the very near future. Whilst I did that I watched some videos on You Tube, then made more tea and half watched Mythbusters, half played Spider Solitaire on my iPad. We put on an episode of Lost then it was time for bed.

Cream and grey stripe top – H&M (similar)
Denim shirt – H&M (similar)
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay) (similar and in tall)
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop) (similar)
Cream and black spot scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue and diamante necklace – Primark

Total Est. Cost £66

No comments:

Post a Comment