Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Outfit: Crop Jeans, Jewelled Sandals and a Floaty Top

14-07-13b


14-07-13d


NL Pewter jewel sandals


Sunday morning we were up in good time to go to church. After the service we had a coffee in the hall and then the choir headed up to a local park for our annual crown green bowling afternoon.

14-07-13


We had a picnic lunch by the club house (complete with tea and cake) and then the bowling got underway. Crown green bowling is a lovely way to spend a sunny afternoon, especially when no one is taking it particularly seriously (even though there was a trophy at stake). We were in the park until almost 5pm, and then it was time to go home.

14-07-13b


The young man and I drove across the city and met my sister and brother in law at our favourite Chinese buffet restaurant where we enjoyed a good meal Turns out you can work up quite an appetite on the bowling green on a hot afternoon.

I wore my cropped jeans but if I had thought I could get away with shorts in church I would have work those. It was that hot out again. It wasn’t until I was writing this post that I realised I was head to toe in New Look on Sunday.

Teal top – New Look Tall (eBay)
Distressed crop jeans – New Look
Pewter jewelled sandals – New Look
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment