Monday, July 15, 2013

Outfit: Shorts and T Shirt

13-07-13


13-07-13c


13-07-13f

Skechers flip flops


Well it’s still hot out. Looks like we’re getting a proper summer this year. Which is good as it’s the first time since 2006. No, I’m not kidding, people that don’t live in the UK. We have had 6 rubbish wet summers so this weather makes a nice change.

13-07-13d


This was Saturday’s outfit (I’m off work this week so posting is going to be a few days behind) and I spent the morning doing chores. After an early lunch I headed off to my cousin’s daughter’s 2nd birthday party. There were a few too many children there for my liking (but then I guess that’s to be expected at a child’s birthday party. My niece was one of the children though and it was lovely to see her, along with the rest of my dad’s family. My other cousin and his wife have been working in China for the past two years and they were there as they are home for the summer vacation at present.

13-07-13b


In the evening the young man and I had some friends over for a barbeque and it was so warm that we were able to sit outside until around 9.30pm.

13-07-13e


The flip flops are one of my latest picks with this month’s Sarenza voucher. They are by Skechers and are so comfy! I have a real dislike for flip flops with rubber straps – I find they make my feet hot and start to rub. So when I spied this pair with a textile upper and the pretty bow, I snapped them up. They also come in black and white and if this weather continues I will be very tempted to buy those too!

Mint green top – Jasper Conran (charity shop)
Khaki shorts – New Look Tall
Pink and orange flip flops – Skechers (c/o Sarenza)
Pink beads – gifted
Pink bracelet – Dorothy Perkins (?)
Sunglasses – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment