Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Outfit: Summer Uniform

15-07-13


15-07-13b


15-07-13d


Reef Ginger flip flops brown

Monday was hot again so I was back in shorts to start my week off work. This was the day that the log burning stove (the one that’s started appearing in the background of my pictures) was being fitted. That meant lots of noise and lots of dust as they had to drill through the outside wall to fit the flue pipe. Not fun. I spent the morning doing some washing and scheduling blog posts, then took myself off to my hometown for the afternoon.

15-07-13c


White t – Tall Girls
Khaki shorts – New Look Tall
Brown flip flops – Reef (bought in a surf shop in Manly, NSW)
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous!!

    http://www.home2garden.co.uk/acatalog/Buddah_Sculptures.html

    ReplyDelete