Thursday, July 18, 2013

Outfit: Denim Dress and Jewelled Sandals

16-07-13c


16-07-13b


NL Pewter jewel sandals


Tuesday morning was warm and sunny again. I went off to my sister’s as we had planned a day out in Harrogate. We dropped my niece off at my parents’ house then headed off to Harrogate.

16-07-13


We parked at the top of the Valley Gardens and walked through the gardens to get an ice cream from the cafe. They sell Ripley Ice Cream there and it is probably the best whippy ice cream you will have anywhere.
We carried on into town and did a little shopping in the sales, then went for afternoon tea in the Crown Hotel. It was a lovely day out and we had a little time to play in the garden with my niece when we got back to our parents’.

Denim dress – Debenhams (sale)
Pewter jewelled sandals – New Look
Leopard print belt – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Wood bangles – Scope
Sunglasses - Claire's


Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely. I went to Harrogate last year with my housemates for a day out and did not have fun at all. We went to the pump museum and got in trouble. Also went to another place where we got in trouble. Ended up getting drunk, getting the train home and then continuing to get drunk in Leeds. Haha!



    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete