Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Outfit: Grey Trousers, Navy Stripes, Red Accessories

24-07-13c


24-07-13d


Georgia Rose red patent flats


Another day, another stripy top. This one is also from Zara, bought in the sale last week. I don’t often buy anything in Zara as I find their sizing to be skimpy, to say the least. It doesn’t exactly boost your ego to find you can’t get your leg in a pair of trousers that are allegedly your size. However, these stripy tops are good quality fabric and they had loads of them in different colours, plain as well as stripes.

24-07-13


These trousers are the only item I own that contain linen. They are 50/50 cotton and linen I think, and they still crease far too easily for my liking but I can live with it. I don’t buy pure linen as I think it just looks messy when it’s so wrinkled.

24-07-13b


The forecast was for it to be warm again but they couldn’t rule out thunderstorms so patent shoes seemed like a good idea. I saw an actual streak of lightning in the sky yesterday morning as I was driving to work. An actual zig zag of it, which never happens, it’s usually just a big flash lighting up all the surrounding sky.

Navy and cream stripe top – Zara (sale)
Grey trousers – Gap (charity shop)
Burgundy patent shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment