Saturday, August 03, 2013

Fall Fashion Wishlist: Long Tall Sally

With all this lovely weather we’ve been enjoying recently it may seem a little too early to be thinking about fall fashion. However, the catalogues and September issues have been arriving in the mail for a couple of weeks now and along with them, the temptation of new season shopping.

When the Long Tall Sally catalogue was on my doormat last week I couldn’t resist opening it and having a flick through, despite the heat outside. There are plenty of things I want, but these are my three top picks.

Tweed and leather look biker jacket


I probably won’t get this jacket as it’s quite similar to the grey boucle jacket I already own. However, the body is a wool mix and the sleeves are imitation leather so a discount code might tempt me nearer the actual start of autumn.


Red spot scarf

It’s a scarf. It has spots. And stripes. What’s not to like?!


Almond toe textured flats

I have such a thing for pointed toe flats (even though these are described as almond toe). These are definitely on my wish list but I’d quite like to try them on in store to determine size as I’m never sure whether I’m an 8 or a 9 at LTS. As there aren’t any stores near me (York or Manchester are my nearest, and neither of those are particularly close) a decision on these will have to wait until I take a trip somewhere with a LTS store.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment