Sunday, August 04, 2013

Jones Bootmaker – Sale Now On!

Somewhere I don’t often look for shoes is Jones Bootmaker. Which is really silly of me considering I have a pair of red suede flats from there that I love. I’ve just taken a look at their website and was surprised to find that they stock all kinds of brands as well as their own. Betsy Johnson, Nike and Converse are just some of the brands that jumped out at me when I looked at the site.

It’s not just ladies’ shoes either, there is a good range of men’s and children’s shoes and some lovely handbags. I particularly like this tan leather one, now down to £39 in the sale.


And speaking of the sale: there’s up to 70% off now so definitely some bargains to be had. And the best part for me is that there are plenty of styles available in size 9. I could definitely be tempted by these silver flats.


As I write this it is raining and that makes me think of the boots and the upcoming new season. There are only a few new season boot styles in stock so far but how about these lovely brown riding boots for the coming autumn days?



I will definitely be stopping by Jones Bootmaker more often in future to check out their lovely selection of shoes and handbags.


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment