Friday, August 02, 2013

Outfit: Blue and White Stripes, Distressed Denim and a Pop of Orange

02-08-13b


02-08-13d


NL Pewter jewel sandals


So I think it’s time to look for a new camera. These are the only shots from today that came out without pink and/or green lines down them. Sad face.

02-08-13


Last night I got my hair done. It was so hot out that as soon as I got home I had to clip it up off my neck whilst I cooked tea. I didn’t think much evidence of the fancy blow dry would survive the heat but when I woke up this morning it wasn’t too bad. A few seconds with my GhDs on the front and I was good to go. I’m going back to the hairdresser in a couple of weeks to get some highlights. I’m quite excited about it as I’ve never had my hair professionally coloured before.

02-08-13c


I put a shrug over this tank for the office – I like to cover up my shoulders at work and I needed it for the icy air conditioning. The bandeau adds a pop of colour and stops my tank from being too low cut.

Happy weekend everyone! What are you up to over the next couple of days?

Blue and white stripe tank – River Island
Orange bandeau – New Look
Cropped jeans – New Look
Pewter sandals – New Look
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – Claire’s
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment