Monday, August 05, 2013

Outfit: Blue Pants with Black and White Stripes

05-08-13b


05-08-13d


NL Blue


I was going to wear my mint green pants today, but when I woke up the rain was still coming down in torrents. I decided pale green trousers were not a good option for such weather and switched them out for these blue ones instead.

05-08-13c


I’ll wear the green pair tomorrow, but I’ll need to find a different top to wear with them. I have a mint green sweater I’d love to pair with them, but it’s probably a bit too warm out still for a sweater.

05-08-13


I also changed my shoe choice to these patent faux leather (and therefore waterproof) blue heels.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally (with discount code)
Black and white stripe top – Zara (sale)
Blue chinos – Primark (eBay)
Blue patent shoes – New Look (sale)
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Blue necklace – New Look (sale)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment