Monday, August 05, 2013

Outfit: Mint Green, Good Jeans and Pale Pink Heels

04-08-13



04-08-13c


NineWestPink


Sunday morning I was on junior church duty so I headed off to church. We don’t teach in the summer, we just get the kids together to play games. I spent this morning playing Guess Who with two small children, a mum and a granddad. Considering the game was meant for age 6 and up, the two 4 year olds playing it did very well at asking questions.

In the afternoon my parents, sister and niece came over. We played in the garden for a bit and then I served afternoon tea.

04-08-13b


I was thinking earlier that these are possibly my most expensive jeans (Long Tall Sally’s premium Heritage Denim), paired with one of my cheapest tops (£2.50 in a charity shop). I was also having a good hair day. I picked up some VO5 gel wax in Boots yesterday. I used to use this years ago and had good memories of it and I was looking for some sort of wax to use before blow drying as that’s what my hairdresser always does. They’ve changed the consistency of it over the years but it still appears to work. I spritzed my hair with John Frieda Frizz Ease Luxurious Volume spray, then put some of the VO5 gel wax through it and blow dried my hair upside down. I went to bed and when I woke up this morning the layers were lovely and defined. All I needed to do was comb it and smooth a little more gel wax through it (the product can be used on wet or dry hair) to tame the frizz and I was good to go.

Mint green top – Jasper Conran (charity shop)
White bandeau – New Look
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Pink shoes – Nine West (Debenhams sale)
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – M&S (free on BOGOF)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment