Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Outfit: Mint Jeans and Neutrals

06-08-13



06-08-13f


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


I have wanted mint jeans for a long time but never found any suitable in the shops. It wasn’t something I wanted to spend a lot on either as I didn’t really need mint jeans. However, I scored this pair on eBay for just 99p last week so they definitely didn’t break the bank.

06-08-13d


06-08-13e


I put the jeans with a plain black top and some neutral toe cap shoes, and added a black and white zebra print scarf. Still neutral but a little interest. The scarf has actual zebra heads worked into the print which if you look closely.

Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Mint jeans – Primark (eBay)
Black and tan shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Black and white scarf – River Island (sale)
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Black and silver bracelets – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment