Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Outfit: Checks with Black and Denim

14-08-13c


14-08-13


14-08-13f


Matalan Snakeskin


It’s been so long since I wore a button down shirt that I thought it was high time I pulled one out. I’ve had this one years and it’s a useful layering piece come winter, but it doesn’t get much use in its own right.

14-08-13d


14-08-13b


The black trousers are not really typical of my outfits but they work here, and paired with a denim jacket they become less office-y. I was thinking this morning how my style has U-turned recently away from skirts and dresses to skinny pants. This has everything to do with the air conditioning in the office and unless it’s a really hot day outside I know I would be chilly with bare legs. I’m certain I will U-turn back in the opposite direction once autumn hits.

14-08-13e


My snakeskin shoes complete the look. Cost per wear on these has to be in the low pence bracket by now – I only paid £6 for them new and I’ve worn them countless times over the 3 or 4 years I’ve had them.

Denim jacket – Warehouse (charity shop)
Black, purple & white plaid shirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black trousers – Next Tall
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Silver square hoops – Claire’s
Purple jewelled necklace – Scope


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment