Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Outfit: Striped Skirt, Red Top, Moto Jacket

13-08-13b


13-08-13d


Esprit Lyra ballerina metallic blue

I’m not wearing a striped top! But yes, there are still stripes. I can’t help it, OK? I paired my nautical-looking skirt with a plain top and a moto jacket – one of my favourite ever things.

13-08-13


13-08-13c


I would usually have worn my navy patent wedges with this, but went for flats today instead. I love a good pointed flat but they seem a bit hard to find. I like how the vamp of this pair mirrors the point with its triangular shape.

Navy jacket – Warehouse (sale)
Red top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Navy and white stripe skirt – Debenhams (charity shop)
Metallic blue flats – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)
Blue necklace – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment