Thursday, August 08, 2013

Outfit: Grey Stripes with Turquoise Accents

08-08-13


08-08-13b


08-08-13e


NL Turquoise flat


I started today’s outfit with the scarf I didn’t even end up photographing. It’s my pale turquoise one with the turquoise spots. That ensured I chose turquoise accessories to go with my grey ensemble.

08-08-13c


08-08-13d


So yesterday afternoon I was playing around with my new camera. I had managed to get tomato juice all over my scarf so I hand washed it an hung it on the line. You can see just how much fabric there is in this oversize scarf – it’s about 12 feet long.

08-08-13f


The camera also takes panoramic pictures, so here’s one I took in my back garden when trying out the feature.

08-08-13g


I had a bunch of errands to run after work today so flat shoes were definitely a necessity. I’m glad I have a selection of flats in a rainbow of colours so there’s a pair to match pretty much every outfit.

Grey stripe top (worn backwards) – Dorothy Perkins Tall (10% discount)
Grey trousers – Gap (charity shop)
Turquoise flats – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam
Turquoise scarf (not pictured) – Becksondergaard (TK Maxx)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment