Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Outfit: Turquoise with Leopard Print and Stripes

07-08-13d


07-08-13


07-08-13e


Jones Bootmaker red suede flats


I don’t know how I managed without a pair of striped trousers in my life. I absolutely love them! I had a pair of striped trousers a lot of years ago (10 or more years ago for sure) which I was thinking about the other day, as Laura of All The Tall Things (that always puts the song All The Small Things by Blink 182 in my head) asked what item of tall clothing do you most regret getting rid of. For me I think it has to be those trousers. They were from Topshop Tall. They had a flared leg and were a camel colour, with pale blue and brown vertical stripes. I loved them. I have no idea what possessed me to part with them. I’ve never seen them on eBay but I would snap them up if I ever did.

07-08-13b


So – new camera! I’m still figuring out the settings and the best location to take my pictures (the auto-flash refused to work in my usual front room setting this morning and all the shots came out dark) so bear with me for a few days. And the other good gadget news is that my new washing machine is being delivered next week. Woo hoo!

07-08-13c


The mornings and evenings have turned chillier this past week even though the daytime temperatures are holding up. That means a return to scarves and jackets first thing on a morning.

Turquoise top – Long Tall Sally
Grey and cream stripe trousers – Forever 21
Red suede flats – Jones Bootmaker (sale)
Turquoise leopard print scarf – ASOS
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment