Thursday, August 08, 2013

Thursday Latelies

I’m bringing back Thursday Latelies everyone! For those of you who have joined us since I last did this feature, it’s just a list of things I’ve been enjoying this week, published on a Thursday (or that’s the plan anyway, sometimes it might be Friday).

Let’s get started!


  • Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser – you can read my full review of this product here but seriously? Moisturiser in a spray can? Genius. Why didn’t anyone think of this before?
  • The slightly cooler temperatures – I love when it’s hot and good weather, but cooler evenings have meant I can blow dry my hair again! And blow dries make for better hair days the following day. Yay!
  • VO5’s gel wax – I have rediscovered this product this week after about 9 years. It really helps smooth out my blow dry. I’ll be reviewing it soon.
  • The cheesecake in the work canteen – it’s delicious but it’s also a bad thing knowing that there is cheesecake just 2 floors below me. I manage to resist the temptation most of the time.
  • Detroit City, the new song by Texas – it’s stuck in my head and I think I’m going to download it from Amazon.


What have you been enjoying this week?


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment