Monday, August 12, 2013

Outfit: Mint, Stripes and Pink

12-08-13b


12-08-13


12-08-13e


Next black & cream


No pictures from the weekend but we had a night away in Whitby which was lovely. I was just in jeans and stripy tops the whole time so nothing too exciting.

12-08-13c


I am quite excited about the coming week, there are a few things happening which I’ll tell you about in due course.

12-08-13d


I am aware that I need to wear something other than a stripy top, but I can’t stop myself wearing them. They’re my favourite thing right now! I did go for a striped cardi today, to ring the changes just a little. And I added a pink, black and grey leopard print scarf which I then didn’t get a picture of so that breaks up the stripes a bit. Check out my Instagram (link below) for a picture.

Black and cream stripe cardi – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Black t shirt – Next Tall (eBay)
Mint jeans – Primark (eBay)
Pink beads – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Pink bracelet – gifted
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop)


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment