Monday, October 07, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 27 | Style 365 Week


07-10-13b


07-10-13c


07-10-13f


Matalan Snakeskin


For the next four days I’m going to let the Style 365 app choose my outfits. Well, I suppose inspire is more accurate as I obviously don’t have every item that the app will use, and it doesn’t always offer up work-appropriate outfits on weekdays. Case in point today:


Now I don’t own any shiny trousers, and if I did I wouldn’t wear them to the office. So I had to put my own interpretation on today’s offering and go with slim black trousers, black and white tops and grey heels rather than grey trainers.

07-10-13


07-10-13d


07-10-13e


The Style 365 app is Android-only (and it’s not often you can say that!) and is free but the text is in Dutch so you kind of have to guess what it’s saying.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
White top – H&M
Black trousers – Next Tall
Grey snakeskin shoes – Matalan (sale)
Red beads – eBay
Silver earrings – Primark


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment