Thursday, October 03, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 25 | Knit Dress, OTK Boots and Leopard Print

03-10-13d


03-10-13f


Primark Brown OTK Boots


It actually wasn’t that cold out today - 14°C first thing which is pretty warm for early morning in October. Luckily this knit dress is just cotton so although it looks and feels cosy I wasn’t too hot in it. It wasn’t really OTK boot weather either, but I just couldn’t wait any longer to wear them. And can we just talk about my bargain tights for a minute? They’re Falke and I got them for £7.99 in TK Maxx. Their RRP? £22. I would never pay £22 for tights because, well, that’s insane. The tights have giant brown dots on them which makes them a little more interesting than just plain brown tights.

03-10-13c


03-10-13


So yesterday the fog never lifted and today shaped up pretty much the same way. I went home yesterday and did my wardrobe switchover, then lit a bunch of candles in the front room to make the place look a little more cosy whilst I did the ironing that is associated with taking clothes out of storage bags. The young man lit a fire in the evening which really made the front room cosy.

03-10-13b


03-10-13e


These boots are from Primark but I got them on eBay after searching for some brown OTK boots. They are faux suede (obviously) but I don’t mind that as that makes them less precious in wet weather. And they seem really comfy so far which I think has to do with the shape and positioning of the heel. I’m not saying I would walk miles in them, but for heeled boots they’re OK so far.

Beige dress – Bay Trading (sale)
Brown tights – Falke (TK Maxx)
Brown OTK boots – Primark (eBay)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Tan Obi belt – ASOS


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment