Thursday, October 03, 2013

Thursday Latelies

Here are the things I've been enjoying this week.

  • Switching over my seasonal wardrobe – it’s like I have a whole new closet without spending anything!
  • Amazon’s Pre-Ordering Feature – this + my terrible memory = nice surprises when you get shipping notifications for things you had totally forgotten you ordered. Case in point – Friday morning I was telling my sister something I had heard Bill Bryson say on the radio the other day about how publishers/book sellers should give a free digital copy away with each real book purchased or people will stop buying real books (which I think is a great idea – Amazon you should totally get on this, you do it with music so why not books?) and commented that he has a new book coming out so is around a lot at present. About 3 hours later I checked my email and found the shipping notification for Bill Bryson’s new book, which I had pre-ordered about 3 months ago.
  • Candles – I know they don’t really produce any warmth, but there’s something about candlelight that makes a room feel cosy.

What have been your favourite things this week?


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment