Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 28 | Burgundy and Cream With a Side of Black


08-10-13d


08-10-13b


08-10-13e


Next Black


Today’s Style 365 outfit was a little easier than yesterday’s. I have burgundy pants and a choice of cream sweaters, and who doesn’t have black boots? I don’t have black ankle boots but this pair of booties makes a good substitute and needed saving in the Shoeper Challenge.


08-10-13c


I tell this story every year, but these are the oldest pair of shoes or boots in my collection. I’ve had them around 10 years now I think and they’ve been fixed up (re-heeled, new zips, new soles at the toes) several times. They’re in need of re-heeling again in fact. The heels are low and they are leather so they polish up well and are easy to wear.

08-10-13


Last night was gym night and I’d left a chicken in the slow cooker in the morning so I came home to an easy tea. Later on we watched Salvage Hunters on Quest. I also sent a random text to my sister to ask what you were supposed to do with cotton buds for babies as they always put cotton buds in the baby aisle at the store. Apparently they’re for drying between little fingers and toes: who knew?! I also texted my friend to advise her to sew buttons on her jeans. She cut out the metal rivets from the back of a pair of jeans as they were scratching her sofa but was then at a loss as to how to fix the holes. I thought about it for 24 hours and my answer was buttons. Coloured ones so they’d look like a design feature.

Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Burgundy top – Long Tall Sally
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black leather booties – Next
Cream and silver bead cluster necklace – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment