Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2013/14 Save 29 | Plaid Shirt and Purple Tights with Black


09-10-13


09-10-13e


09-10-13g


Dr Martens-Rowena-Black


Today’s Style 365 outfit called for a red plaid shirt, which I don’t have, so I switched the colour scheme to purple.


09-10-13c


09-10-13f


The boots they showed are pretty tough looking (and insanely high – well, they are by Jeffery Campbell) and so I thought it was time to debut my Doc Marten boots which were a gift from the lovely people at MyShu Mastershoe back in the summer. I have high hopes for these boots, comfort-wise, as Dr Martens have a reputation for supreme comfort. As I said when I review these boots, they are my first ever pair of Dr Martens so I am super excited to be wearing them at last.

09-10-13b


09-10-13d


Last night I did step class at the gym, then prepped a pork and apple casserole to go in the slow cooker for today’s tea. The temperatures are forecast to dip to real October levels from today onwards so it seems like a good time to get back into using my slow cooker.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black/white/purple plaid shirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Purple tights – H&M
Black boots – Dr Martens (c/o MyShu Mastershoe)
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment