Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Outfit: Cream Knit Dress with Purple

08-01-14


08-01-14e


Priceless lilac-pink


This dress replaced the grey Tall Girls one I had a couple of years ago for the title of ‘warmest item I own’. However, given that we are having a relatively mild winter so far (sorry USA, I know you are suffering in way below zero temperatures and feet of snow) it’s not really been chilly enough to wear it. However, I need to get some wear out of it whilst it’s still winter and I am usually cold anyway so I went for it today.

08-01-14b


08-01-14d


Such a plain, neutral knit lends itself to pairing with different colours so today I chose purple. Booties, tights and a scarf. The dress has its own matching snood which I like, but have yet to wear with the dress. Or at all. I’m thinking it will go well with a knitted sweater instead of a proper scarf.

08-01-14c


Last night I went to step class at the gym. It was OK, but the music was a bit rubbish. I am thinking of changing gyms if the other one near my house still offers pay as you go classes.

Cream knit dress – Next Tall
Purple tights – New Look
Purple booties – Priceless Shoes
Purple scarf – New Look (sale)
Silver square hoops – Claire’s


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment