Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Outfit: Navy Jacket, Stripes and Jeans

14-01-14b


14-01-14


14-01-14e


Nine West Neola Brown


So wearing jeans on a Monday is pushing it, but on a Tuesday? Totally fine! Especially when said jeans just look like navy trousers. The stripes I wore yesterday just weren’t enough so I picked out more for today. This is the striped version of the bright blue sweater I wore at the weekend. I have it in red too, what of it?

14-01-14c


14-01-14d


I felt very tall today. I mean, at 5’11” I feel tall most of the time, but on days when I wear long trousers and heels I feel even taller. I added the jacket for additional smartness and because I just wasn’t wearing enough Long Tall Sally already.

Navy jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Navy, cream and green stripe sweater – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Navy polo neck – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Jeans – MiH (TK Maxx)
Brown leather boots – Nine West (Lewis’s closing down sale)
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver square hoops – Claire’s



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment