Monday, January 13, 2014

Outfit: Stripes, Denim and Boots

13-01-14b


13-01-14d


Priceless Navy


Happy Monday y’all! January is almost halfway through now and it’s starting to get a little lighter in the mornings. I arrive at work around 7.30am and this morning the sky was starting to get light when I got out of the car.

13-01-14c


13-01-14


I decided I needed some stripes in my life last night when I was planning my outfit. It’s been too long since I last wore them. This top from Forever 21 is practically a sweatshirt so it’s lovely to wear. I layered up with a polo neck, and a scarf that I got for Christmas. I really wanted to wear jeans with this but decided I would be pushing it to wear them on a Monday so went for a denim skirt instead.

Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Navy polo neck – Long Tall Sally (15% discount)
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, 20% discount)
Burgundy tights – H&M
Navy boots – Priceless Shoes
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Navy floral print scarf – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment