Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Outfit: Back To School

01-09-14c


01-09-14d


Matalan Snakeskin


We usually take the last week in August off work, and this year was no exception. For some reason that means that going back to work at the start of September always has a real ‘back to school’ feeling for me, even after just a week off. It only happens this time of year too, not after any other holiday. It must just be something that’s ingrained into me in September after 15 years of actually going back to school (despite it being more years than I want to think about that I last went back to school/university).

01-09-14


01-09-14b


So for my back to the routine outfit I picked out my denim shirt (got to keep that holiday vibe going with a bit of denim), my striped pants (because, apparently, Mondays are for stripes – according to Instagram anyway) and my orange blazer (because who doesn’t love a bright coloured jacket?).

Orange blazer – c/o TM Lewin
Denim shirt – H&M
Grey and cream stripe trousers – Forever 21
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan (sale)



Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment